This section explains the process to install the LeadGantt add-on for Google Sheets.
1. Navigate to https://gsuite.google.com/marketplace and search for LeadGantt.
- Alternatively, you can install the add-on from the URL https://www.propertydevelopmentsystem.com/google-sheets-gantt-chart/. Or
- You can also install the add-on from within a Google Sheet. Navigate to Add-ons > Get add-ons on the menu and then install the add-on from Google Market Place.
2. Click Install.
A dialog asking for your permission will be displayed.
3. Click Continue.
The dialog to select your Google account on which you want to install the add-on.
4. Select the Google account.
5. Click Allow.
The add-on will be installed and a confirmation message will be displayed.
Note: To access and use LeadGantt, make sure you have signed in only with the same Google account on your system that you used to subscribe for LeadGantt.
6. To access LeadGantt, open a new Google Sheet.
7. Navigate to Add-ons > LeadGantt > Start.
The LeadGantt sheet with the sidebar will be displayed.